Re: Flathead camaro

To: Doug Anderson <boogiewoogie12@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: Flathead camaro
From: Dick J <lsr_man@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2001 08:08:43 -0700 (PDT)
> -Dirty Doug (who's gotta get his T-boyd
> inspected ta'day,'cus the cop last
> nite sed so... -and gave him a ticket forit
> (and no,NOT to a EmmyLou Harris
> concert....) 'cus it "was 9 days overdue" can
> you  say ---- ?   I can. :(

As Gomer Pyle would say:  "Shame, shame, shame on
you!"

Kinda like I had to play astonished last week
when the Texas trooper explained to me that
putting 285 70R16s on my truck in place of the
stock 235 60R16s was prolly what caused me to be
doing 84 when my speedometer only indicated 70!
"Well I be darned!", was my wide-eyed reply. The
trooper figured anybody as car-dumb as that
deserved a chance and I got off with a warning.

=====
Dick J
In East Texas
http://personal.mail.yahoo.com/