Re: Pierson Coupe/speed tests

To: Joe Timney <joetimney@dol.net>,
Subject: Re: Pierson Coupe/speed tests
From: Wester S Potter <wspotter@jps.net>
Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2001 09:16:29 -0700
That area used to be relatively open country and unpopulated when Bob was
doing that ... today you'd probably have problems going the legal speed
limit at any time, 24/7 on the same streets.  My daughter was in a traffic
school class with someone who said he had received a ticket for going 90 on
the I-405 which runs nearby and parallel to those streets.  The guy
conducting the class said "You can't DRIVE 90 on the I-405, there's no way
there could be that little traffic."

Wes