Harley flywheel weight

To: "List Land Speed" <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Harley flywheel weight
From: "JAMES CANNON" <dr.piston@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Wed, 11 Apr 2001 07:40:29 -0400
    Crim;
    I lightened the flywheels on Snaggle by 8 pounds or so, theory being they
can be balanced better therefore more rpm/wheel speed. I hope to have the new
motor together and running at the April meet, that may answer the question for
both of us.

                                       Jim from OFOS Racing

P.S. I have a 3.0 liter Taurus SHO engine for the taking if anyone is
interested