Good Friday?

To: <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Good Friday?
From: "paul bland" <paul.blandavon@btinternet.com>
Date: Fri, 13 Apr 2001 14:29:05 +0100
Hi All, well it's raining just for a change, so good friday didn't exactly
start of particulary good but then the trusty postman turns up and what gets
forced (literaly) through my door but a package of back issues of BRN, now
this might not be much to most of you guys, but to poor old me in britain it's
very nearly a major event, loads and loads of pictures of really cool cars and
bikes and all that salt (not forgeting muroc and maxton of course) anyway as I
was reading the article on skip hedrich's liner (how good does that body look)
I started thinking (in a fairly loose sense of the word) that lsr must be one
of the few remaining motor sports where people with widely differing amounts
of resources, money, ability and backup etc.. can go to their chosen race
track and compete fair and square with their fellow racers and all be
considered equals(more or less), I for one pray that it stays that way. Anyway
happy easter and I hope the easter bunny brings you all lots of easter eggs!
Paul.