Dicky J and Chevy Hi Per

To: <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Dicky J and Chevy Hi Per
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Sat, 14 Apr 2001 20:31:17 -0500
    Kinda bummed out to learn Dicky's car didn't make it into this Issue on
Maxton....  I know Will Handzel thought the world of Dick's efforts and Just
being there....From Texas... ( I still haven't seen the article I did get to
ask Joe Timney about it thou ..)

I know from Proof reading the article that Will had some neat things to say
about Dick and his car....  Guess the Editor just decided to cut that part
of the Article.... ( I did Sneak Dick a Peek at the article last month so he
knew it was in Will's Draft )

Dick I am honestly sorry it didn't happen... You and I both know how hard I
tried to get it in the article.....  The only consolation I can give you is
this.....

Land Speed Racing is about the respect of your peers... You have My Respect
and That of Will Handzel and Brad as well..... I am sure the rest of the
racers feel the same way about you and your car....

We'll get it done somewhere.... Keith Turk