Re: Where is Spring?

To: "John Beckett" <landspeedracer@email.msn.com>,
Subject: Re: Where is Spring?
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Tue, 17 Apr 2001 09:22:34 -0500
I rest my Case.... it's a simple matter of ineffectual Police work...

I thought my guys had found it.... spring kinda got here and left on the
same weekday....We jumped into Summer there for a day or two.... but
Spring... well it's either in Hiding or .... someone stole it!!!

K ( where my HEATER is on in April... virtually unheard of..)