Re: announcer

To: Nafzger <nafzger@vtc.net>, <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: announcer
From: Wester S Potter <wspotter@jps.net>
Date: Tue, 17 Apr 2001 23:36:07 -0700
Howard,

Wouldn't wish a blown motor on anyone but should the worst happen, it would
be great to have someone who knows what is going on as well as you do.

Thanks for the offer!  I'll pass it on to Ron.

Perhaps if we could get several people on this list with some expertise to
volunteer for an hour or so, we could get Ron the breaks he would need and
enjoy the variety of knowledge available on this list.

Wes