LSR Harley

To: LAND-SPEED <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: LSR Harley
From: Carl Dreher <focusrsh@arn.net>
Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2001 08:04:49 -0500
Hi,

Just wanted to alert everyone to a video tape that is about the Harley
team that set the LSR motorcycle record in the early 1990's.  I got a
copy off of eBay for about $10 and it is GREAT!  Lots of great footage
of the streamliner at speed, including a spin-out at 270 MPH.  Whoever
is selling these on eBay seems to have a bunch of them because it shows
up pretty regularly.  I suppose the video is also available across the
counter or via mail order somewhere.

I have no financial ties to anyone involved.  I just wanted to tell the
list what a great tape it is.

- Carl Dreher
LSR motorcycle buff