Re: Desoto rods

To: Dick J <lsr_man@yahoo.com>, Richard Fox <v4gr@rcn.com>,
Subject: Re: Desoto rods
From: George Mitchell <americanpartner@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2001 14:47:57 -0700 (PDT)
it didnt make sense to use a stock rod. ground the
crank to small journal small block chevy--now i run a
long rod ( which I did--6.125) and a light weight pin(
did that too) to make some real compression.
Camshaft is holding me up on the Hemi .Chet Herbert is
 going to be making some cam blanks but not till
summer . The car has a small block mopar in it now. I
will work the new car bugs  out with that then switch
over a soon as the camshafts are available.
 George in DC

http://auctions.yahoo.com/