Re: chev to jaguar adapter

To: richk <richk@spartajunction.com>, bbutters@coldreams.com
Subject: Re: chev to jaguar adapter
From: Dick J <lsr_man@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2001 11:02:51 -0700 (PDT)
--- richk wrote:
( not going to Maxton this month, hunting
> for a garage with attached house )

I'm not taking joy in your misfortune (not going
to Maxton this month), but it is somehow
comforting when I find that I'm not the only one
not going. Now I know how my teenager feels when
I ground her for the weekend.

Good luck with the garage .. - - , uh, house
hunting.  Make sure it's got a good 220 circuit,
a double size door, it's own plumbing, at least
1000 square feet, and a heavy beam to pull
motors.  The other thing is to make sure your
"better half" approves of the house.  Make sure
there's good places to park cars (family drivers)
other than in the garage or out on the street!

Dick J
http://auctions.yahoo.com/