MS Rules Question

To: <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: MS Rules Question
From: "DrMayf" <drmayf@teknett.com>
Date: Fri, 27 Apr 2001 16:00:22 -0700
Greetings from the great Mohave Desert, ie, Pahrump. Only mid 90's today, cool
breeze. But, What I logged on for is to ask a rules type question for MS. And
that is, the rules indicate that a tail/stoplight is required. I am hoping
that this means that the appearance of a tail light assembly is required and
not necessarily a functioning one. But, as usual, I am likely wrong. So, does
the tail/stoplight have to work? Does the stop light have to come on when the
brake pedal is maskhed? Does the tail light have to come on when the "lights"
are turned on"?

mayf, the ignorant