Re: Morris Minor x-mac-creator="4D4F5353"

To: jmcmeekin@worldnet.att.net (Jane McMeekin), land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Morris Minor x-mac-creator="4D4F5353"
From: ardunbill@webtv.net
Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2001 08:52:10 -0400 (EDT)
Very interesting Don, does the car have some brake-lights that people
can see?  Last year I spent some time driving a 356 Porsche coupe and I
was forced to concede it is not very well suited to today's real traffic
conditions.  It had plenty of power, but the engine had to revved up all
the time with the wide-ratio four-speed box, and the air-cooled engine
made a racket, but what really scared me was the tiny little original
tail-lights mounted low on the fenders, and nobody else even seemed to
know it when I put on the brakes, like they couldn't be expected to see
the 6v bulbs glimmering down there in daylight!  So I guess the 356 will
have to stay one of my (few) unfulfilled automotive fantasies.  Cheers
Bill