Tough Day Story

To: land-speed <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Tough Day Story
From: DOUG ODOM <popms@thegrid.net>
Date: Sat, 05 May 2001 16:08:03 -0700
        The kindergarten teacher was helping her little students get dressed to
go home in the winter. One little boy was not able to put his boots on
by himself. So after much pushing and pulling they were on. She nearly
whimpered when he said "but they are on the wrong feet". Sure enough
they were. So after an equal amount of work to get them off and back on
the right feet she almost cried when he said "these aren't my boots".
After great struggling to get them back off she asked where are your
boots? I left them at my grandma's house. These are my brother's boots.
Mom said I should wear them today. So after wrestling them on the right
feet one more time she was sure she was done. Now where are your
mittens? I stuffed them in the toes of the boots so I would not lose
them.......... Ever have one of those days?
                        Doug