Re: El Mirage/BMR

To: "Jim Dincau" <jdincau@qnet.com>, "glen barrett"
Subject: Re: El Mirage/BMR
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Mon, 7 May 2001 08:57:56 -0500
I have followed the BMR coupe for MANY years.... Doug and the boys allowed
me to hang out and spectate with them in 95 at El Mirage...

The deal with Will Handzel was because I knew Doug...  I love the car and
personally think it's one of the More historic vehicles in LSR... I know
how hard they have tried for the Two Club there and How Close they are....

Will and I talked on Thursday about how he was going to drive it this
time.. and if he got outta shape at the 1/2 mile I wouldn't be
surprised.... He talked about trying to be more aggressive in the Middle of
the course....

Yet again it's an A for effort sorta deal.....

Keith

landspeed@autox.team.net <land-speed@autox.team.net>