Re: MORE SOUTHERN WISDOM

To: land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: MORE SOUTHERN WISDOM
From: Chuck Rothfuss <crothfuss@coastalnet.com>
Date: Wed, 09 May 2001 00:07:50 -0400
At 12:33 PM 5/8/2001 EDT, Bruce wrote:
>40 Things a Southerner Would Never Say
>
>40. Oh I just couldn't. She's only sixteen.

Bruce,

   Here in N.C. I heard a report on the radio the other day that a laws been
passed making it illegal for persons UNDER the age of FOURTEEN to marry.

   And another quick bit of Southern humor...

Q.  How can you identify a coastal redneck?

A.  By their smell...usually a mixture of stale gasoline and bait.

   These are the same guys who run their riding mowers on last seasons race
gas.

   Hey, there's a class we haven't talked about yet!!  Got plenty of grass
at Maxton too!

Chuck
Pole Cat Hollow, NC
Any more "Coastal" and my feet'd be wet.