Re: 130 AND 150mph club

To: riveroak@cncnet.com, land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: 130 AND 150mph club
From: "Doug Anderson" <boogiewoogie12@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 10 May 2001 14:27:39 -0000
COOL!   Do us all a favor though;  If you think others could learn
something, or be entertained by your, (or others) comments,  make sure to
have the list's "address" up in the "To" or "CC" line -so ever'body reads
your comments!

-thats why we're all on the list in the first place; to share knowledge
OKeeee Doooo Keeee?  'sides, it's lots more fun that way!

-"Doug down south"

Doug's thought for the day:

If the "blackbox" flight recorder is never damaged inna plane crash, why
ain't the whole damn airplane made out of that stuff ? ......