On using the "list"

To: LSR List <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: On using the "list"
From: Allen & Trish <riveroak@cncnet.com>
Date: Thu, 10 May 2001 08:30:06 -0700
Hi list and Doug,

Doug's right about using the list.  I guess because I'm new here that
some of the things  I'm finding out -- that all the rest of you already
know. Well, maybe some newbie's and lurker's out there don't have the
info.  Anyway, I found out about the 130 and 150 clubs via tips from
"Doug down south"  and Wes Potter to the www.saltflats.com web site.
This is the site for the Utah Salt Flats Racing Association (USFRA). And
a fine site it is.  Everything you need to know about the 130 and 150
clubs.  Great for us beginners in the group to try to shoot for those
speeds.  Lots of other good stuff on the site also.

Thanks for the suggestion Doug!

Allen Oroville, Ca  #717