Re: Thought you all might like to read this..... CONTINUED

To: boogiewoogie12@hotmail.com, ddahlgren@snet.net
Subject: Re: Thought you all might like to read this..... CONTINUED
From: Flowbench@aol.com
Date: Fri, 11 May 2001 22:56:09 EDT
In a message dated 5/11/01 12:14:55 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
boogiewoogie12@hotmail.com writes:

<< GOD BLESS AMERICA     GOD DAMN those who show no respect. >>

I'm to young too have been there but I do my best to respect and honor those
who made it possible for me and my family to live in peace.
Any of you who were in or have parents or other relatives who were in any
"conflicts" please say "Thank You" for me.

                                    Mike