Re: In my Shop...

To: "DrMayf" <drmayf@teknett.com>
Subject: Re: In my Shop...
From: "Ed Van Scoy" <edvs@uswest.net>
Date: Sun, 13 May 2001 16:35:04 -0700
Mayf,
I have a friend that owns a plexiglass/Lexan, etc. fab shop & I was joking with
him about making me a "glass" canopy for a future LSR car - seems he's done it.
Make a wood "buck" with a sheet of polycarbonate on top of it and bake it until
it assumes the shape of the "buck", then trim to fit. I would guess this could
be
done on a smaller scale..............
Ed
(like your plans!)