re:what's up in your shop.

To: <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: re:what's up in your shop.
From: "paul bland" <paul.blandavon@btinternet.com>
Date: Mon, 14 May 2001 11:33:30 +0100
and there lies the answer as to why my liner project isn't progressing as I
would like, in my workshops in no particular order the following "is up"
there's my 32 Bantam altered that might be ready if the crank wasn't sat on a
bench and the new Venolia pistons weren't still in their box, then there's the
two tube framed Rover V8 powered fibreglass Karman Ghia bodied street cars to
build, there's the 356 speedster that still isn't sprayed(not mine a
customers) there's the Jag straight six powered 27T I'm collecting for and
there's the necessary evil(work) including mould development for a carbon
fibre V8 intake manifold that's driving me up the wall. So my liner is
somewhat behind, there's a mockup of the seat and a mule engine, to see how
small I can make the frontal area, it's a good job my stomach goes outwards
and not sideways or my liner would be twice as wide! I'm sort of getting a
handle on the position of things, I've got some used tires that'll do for
building purposes, now I need to get the weights for every thing then I can
juggle things around to get enough of the weight to the front, all of a sudden
the salt never seemed so far away.
Paul.