How did I do that !!

To: LSR List <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: How did I do that !!
From: Allen & Trish <riveroak@cncnet.com>
Date: Mon, 14 May 2001 07:22:26 -0700
Hi list,

Some how when I emailed my wife Trish  who in visiting her daughter in
Munich Germany,  I got the LSR list in the address also.  Sorry about
that.  As you can tell, I love and miss her very much. A couple of
points of clarification, my sidekick -the boy, is our 7 lb. Papillon
pup.  I'm baby sitting him.  I'm on the city's historical advisory board
(trying to preserve and improve our historical district), and I am going
to a reading tonight for a new play.  Trish and I also act in the local
theater.  Well, Trish anyway is the "real" actor in the family.

I guess you now know some of what we do when not in the shop.  Oh, and
then there's  the kayaking, ...and ....

Just glad I didn't get too mushy in the letter.

Allen   in Oroville Ca.