Re: AUZZIE , VICTORIAN SPRINT CAR CHAMPION! WHOA DADDY!

To: tinshed@ozemail.com.au, Dale.Clay@mdhelicopters.com
Subject: Re: AUZZIE , VICTORIAN SPRINT CAR CHAMPION! WHOA DADDY!
From: "Doug Anderson" <boogiewoogie12@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 15 May 2001 14:58:48 -0000
AGAIN, WONNERFUL NEWS   THERE CARPS!

AND AGAIN, EXTEND MY CONGRATS TO ALL.   GIVE Ol' MURCOTT A BIG BEAR HUG FROM
ME  -BUT DON'T BREAK HIS RIBS!  YOU'RA "BIG BOY"  BE CAREFUL :=)

I WANNA AUTOGRAPHED FOETOE WITH HIM AND THE ENTIRE TEAM !
                      CAN YA' "MAKE THAT HAPPEN"  I'M WONDERIN'....?

    CHEERS, yer pal, uPsIDoug  inna YooEss of A eastcoast division

From: Peter Carpenter <tinshed@ozemail.com.au>
To: "Clay, Dale" <Dale.Clay@mdhelicopters.com>

"Clay, Dale" wrote:

 > Hi Carps,
 >
 > That wasn't boring, that was a great way to start a Monday morning!
 > Congratulations on a successful season.  I can see you guys saying
"she'll
 > be right" over and over.  LOL
 >
 > Second place without a top wing?  Yep, the kid IS good.

  -Dale C.

"It got even better on Saturday night at the Victorian Speedway Racing
Association awards night.  We picked up a few minor awards like runner up
for
track champion at Avalon then they announced us as Track Champion at
Warnambool
which is million dollar Max Dumesney's home track, where he's been champ for
some 14 years.

Then... they announced the team of the year by virtue of the fact that no
matter
how beat up the car we never once failed to put it on the starting grid,
even if
it meant having parts and the numbers from three different cars on it.  By
this
point we were pretty much overcome with pride, it was a great feeling.  This
was  agreat end to our season.

Then came the big announcement, "And the Victorian State Sprintcar Champion
for
season 2000/2001, after a late start and brilliant finish, is David Murcott
driving the Ranbuild sponsored Johnboy no V71!!!!"  We figured on a top ten
points score for the season.  We are over the moon, and been celebrating for
two
days solid.  I even had a beer with the guys.

I had no idea it would feel so good knowing that next season old Yeller will
be wearin V1......  !

You're not quite right there Dale but I forgive ya.  The kid is better than
good, he's now officially the champion we always knew he would be!!!!!

-Carps"