Re: There I was....[blisters]

To: land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: There I was....[blisters]
From: brian falkner <falken@ihug.co.nz>
Date: Wed, 16 May 2001 15:00:32 +1200
At 04:42  15/05/01 -0500, you wrote:
>Keith ( ouch dang blisters.... Ps... I am waiting to pop them until I am
>done and can keep my hands clean for a bit ) ( and YES I am taking a break
>after that momentary lapse of judgement )

88888888888888888888888

Keith!

Dont ever pop those blisters! Get a clean needle or pin & start
in under the skin a coupla mm/1/8" away from the edge of said
blister, ram it through..no..gently push it inside the blister
without bursting your bubble, pull the needle out & begin squeezing
your life juices out, you'll have to squeeze it a few times as it
refills. The needle hole seals up too, so keep that needle handy.
Its worth it as the blister drys up fast & heals before you know it,
no raw flesh to "OUCH" with.

Thats all from Dr Brian today.

========================
Keith replied;
Sounded experience.... either you grabbed one to many Hot things or you
really are a doctor....K

888888888888888

I have grabbed, pinched, whacked, squashed, mangled, ripped, smashed
scorched, burnt, singed, cut, crushed, slashed, hacked, spiked,
splintered & skewered many parts of my body just like most Mechanics!.

The most embarrassing was soaking the family jewels in petrol and
having to strip & wash myself in the washroom, hopeing nobody walked
in...what would they think!!!.
Oh! and the white hot welding rod perforating three layers of clothing
finally coming to rest against you know what, while under a car on a
creeper really woke me up!.

I, [& others no doubt] deserve an honorary doctorate in [minor]
appendage surgery!.

Doc Brian