armed forces day

To: land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: armed forces day
From: Scott Cowle <scowle@mentorcollege.edu>
Date: Thu, 17 May 2001 08:17:23 -0400
  I'm a Canuck so I gotta ask, where did armed forces day come from,I'm all
for it, everyone who serves deserves a day of recognition besides
remembrance day?                                            Scott
P.S. I've made up my mind, I'm taking my Duster to Bonneville in two years,
I'd bet dollars to donuts you 'll think I been sipping too much Molson's but
I'm determined to go 200mph in that car! Don't know how yet, but where
there's a will theres gotta be a way- usually involves $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$!