Ardun Doug alert ....calling Ardun Doug

To: land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Ardun Doug alert ....calling Ardun Doug
From: "Doug Anderson" <boogiewoogie12@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 18 May 2001 02:15:10 -0000
Oh man,.. what a dunce.

Ardun Doug;  would ya please re-send me your mailing address?  I've looked
all over the place for it, had it printed out and everything......failed to
write it in my address book, and now, "WHERE IS IT @#$^%$@#%%^????"   I
checked all my floppys too for it to no avail....

                               -well duh.

-I'd like to mail you those "Sawdust Special"  "pichers" -as promised.
They're not 100% yet, -but what ever is ???  Just thought you'd like to see
them.

             yours, -"Doug down south"  -in exile, in south NuYawk