Re: GAS PRICES and HAWT RAWDZ

To: land-speed@autox.team.net, saltrunner@montana.com
Subject: Re: GAS PRICES and HAWT RAWDZ
From: "Doug Anderson" <boogiewoogie12@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 18 May 2001 02:58:22 -0000
From: "scott" <saltrunner@montana.com>
To: "land- speed list" <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: worth a try AND PASS IT ON..
Date: Thu, 17 May 2001 20:41:23 -0600

Hate to tell ya guys, but if you boycott the local EXXON/MOBIL station,
youre only gonna hurt the guy who owns the station.  99% of them are
privately owned. They buy signs and gas additives from exxon or mobil or
whoever, but they get their gas from a distributer, who gets it from A
rerefinery. NOT nessesarily exxon/mobil. Usually the closest one. As they
say, it all comes outta the same barrel. How do i know? My  X- wife usta
manage a gas station. So any heated replies should be sent to her......LOL!
  BTW its 1.70 a gallon here.                    Scott

JUSTA BOUT THE SAME HERE AS WELL SCOTT..... AND GOIN' UP!
                                        -THATS FOR THE "CHEAP STUFF"!

NEVER THE LESS THOUGH IF ITS A EXXON/MOBIL FRANCHISE, THEY'R SKIMMIN' $$$$
FROM ALL THE GAS SALES, AND IF THERES LOW SALES, THEY'LL FEEL IT SHO-NUFF!
WHO KNOWS MEBBE THEY'LL "GET TWITCHY" ??

     "DOUG DOWN SOUTH"  -in exile,in south NuYawk

( who's said,  "aw, scR-- it, I'm goin' anyway, to the STROKERS REUNION in
Massy-chewsets this weekend in Boogie Woogie at prolly 14-15 mpg....   -Hey,
its our first time out, and the first great event of the season and    I
AIN'T   missing it! )