Re:LIME ROCK -and "Car labels"

To: land-speed@autox.team.net, Want1937hd@aol.com
Subject: Re:LIME ROCK -and "Car labels"
From: "Doug Anderson" <boogiewoogie12@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 18 May 2001 14:40:56 -0000
BOB:

YOU FORGOT TO SAY IT WAS AN OFFY MIDGET WITH     NO TRANSMISSION     ON A
VERY TWISTIE ROAD COURSE WITH A NASTY HAIRPIN AT THE END OF THE LOooooooG
STRAIGHT THERE BOB THAT KICKED BUTT THAT DAY.....

(BTW:  its formula Libre,  not librA  ....sorry coun't hep'it Bob -you know
Imma  nitpicker)

BOB, DO YA' 'MEMBER GORDON WHITE HAULIN' AROUND THERE THAT
DAY,....RECREATIN' HISTORY AND ALLA SUDDEN BLOWIN A ROD OUT OF THE SIDE OF
THAT O-SO FINE 110 OFFY KURTIS KRAFT OF HIS ?  WHAT A BUMMER!

-AND THEN ALMOST BURNIN' HISSELF INTO A CRISP WHILE DOING IT?  I HAVE IT ON
TAPE FROM AN ESPN SPECIAL.    B.W.s INNIT TOO!  IN "THE WINNERS CIRCLE"
BEHIND ONE OF MY TEENAGE DREAM CARS, THE SCARAB GP CAR OF 1960 THAT WAS (I
guess...) THE FEATURED "GRAND PRIZE WINNER" THAT DAY....

ONE THING I OUGHTTA MENTION RIGHT HERE AND NOW,

( Something you just said, and alsoi OL' Carps down in OZ just said
something else that reminded me....)

-AND THAT IS  (now, this is opinion here now boys....be careful;) THAT
REAL       GEARHEADS (all kinds,including Hot Rodders) CANNOT TELL THE
DIFFERENCE BETWEEN A MODIFIED  MG, A DEUCE ROADSTER, A KK MIDGET, THE THOMAS
FLYER,  OR A BUGATTI!  TO THEM, THEY'RE ALL THE SAME!

                        CAN YA' IMAGINE THAT?

TO ME PERSONALLY, THERES ONLY TWO KINDS OF CARS; NEAT ONES,AND SHITBOXES.
THATS IT, NO MORE LABELS NEEDED THANK YOU VERY MUCH.

-"Doug down south"  -in exile, in south NuYawk
( on his way to the STROKERS Reunion in Boogie Woogie this afternoon....)