Re: YO! ......SPRINT CARS!

To: tinshed@ozemail.com.au
Subject: Re: YO! ......SPRINT CARS!
From: "Doug Anderson" <boogiewoogie12@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 18 May 2001 15:48:47 -0000
NOW ,....NOW,  TURN OFF THE STEAM THERE DOWNUNDER BUDDIE!

I'M SURE WE ALL AGREE WITH YA!  YOU'RE RIGHT ON ALL COUNTS

                               BUT......

WOULD'NT IT BE NEAT TO WATCH A RACE WHERE ALL THE CARS LOOKED LIKE K.K.'s ,
MESKOWSKI's, WATSONS,  EDMUNDS, HILLEGAS', AND THEIR LIKE.

EVEN YOU HAFTA ADMIT THAT MODERN SPRINTERS HARDLY SHARE A THING IN THE LOOKS
DEPT.  EVEN THE TAIL TANKS ARE A POOR FACSIMILE  OF THE REAL THING.

HOWEVER, THAT SAID,FOR MY MONEY, THERE IS NOTHING IN ANY SPORT THAT CAN
COMPARE WHEN IT COMES TO THE VERY BEST IN SIT DOWN ENTERTAINMENT.....

YOU GUYS THAT HAVE YET TO GET TO A GOOD SPRINT CAR RACE,DO YOUR SELF A
FAVOR.....

CHEERS, YER PAL uPsiDoug in south NuYawk