No. Cal LS commuters

To: "Land Speed" <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: No. Cal LS commuters
From: "Dana Goulston" <dana@goulston.net>
Date: Fri, 18 May 2001 20:27:11 -0700
Hi all,

New to this list.

I want to know if anyone in Northern CA is interested in truck-pooling to El
Mirage.

I may have access to a 45' semi-trailer that used to hold four Indy cars
(2-up, 2-down). It can hold a few cars and a whole pile of scooters.

There's room for 10 or so folks inside, but I'm not sure how many can ride
down (I think quite a few).

Camping in the trailer at EM is also an option along with setting up a
big-ass pit area. The truck already has work benches, storage space, a
generator and compressor.

It might be a good way to cut gas cost. E-Mail me off-list.

Dana
80 GS-450S now 499 (LS Racer #789)
90 GS-500E Ebony (street)
Bonneville or Bust ...
dana@goulston.net
http://www.metavista.net/bdracing

[made very 1st run at EM in May after 10 years building]