Welcome to the List Dana

To: "Dana Goulston" <dana@goulston.net>,
Subject: Welcome to the List Dana
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Sat, 19 May 2001 03:28:19 -0500
Hey Dana.... Welcome to the list.... Couple little things....There is a
silly little trailer ( comment)  at the bottom of the E-mail you have to
delete prior to sending a reply to the Group... (look at the bottom of this
one)

All of our Previous e-mail is stored at www.listquest.com and can be
searched by subject and author....( wanna check out the competition?)

as far as the list goes... we don't really have many " Rules " kinda like
LSR.... we Don't spell check each other.. ( most the time ) We treat each
other with dignity ( sometimes )  We care more about content then we do
about the way it was written ( often ) Mostly like LSR we try and have a
semi wholesome family atmosphere.... ( ya know we don't cuss alot... see me
at the salt I can fill you in on most the words )

And Most importantly We have a little gathering at the bend in the Road on
Tuesday night at speedweek.... Jon Amo's and www.landracing.com puts on this
nice little party so we can put a face to all these folks.

Keith Turk ( So Al racing.... ( read Hick )  http://downtown.ala.net/~kturk