Re: Ardun-Allard #2

To: ardunbill@webtv.net, land-speed@autox.team.net, bigsid@webtv.net,
Subject: Re: Ardun-Allard #2
From: Want1937hd@aol.com
Date: Mon, 21 May 2001 23:33:28 EDT
Hi Bill. Thanks for that update on the Duntov-Allard, Mike and Ron are two
very talented guys. We all use the term "Gear Head" if you look it up in the
dictionary, you'll see a picture of Mike! Jerry the cars owner is no stranger
to hot rods, his homebuilt 1934 Ford 4 door pheaton won the Hartford Autorama
back in the early 1960's. He collected the trophy and accepted a $900.00
offer on the car all in the same nite. Yes, he has been looking for it ever
since! He was also involved with a Hartford based Hemi powered Fiat. This
cars claim to fame was the trip through the garage doors and out the back
wall on a driveway fireup. I hope to hear the Ardun at the Connecticut
Dragway Reunion next month June 18. NEW LOCATION this year, The Polish
National Alliance Park in Wallingford, Ct. Bob in Connecticut