Lubrication

To: <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Lubrication
From: Skip Higginbotham <saltrat@pro-blend.com>
Date: Wed, 23 May 2001 15:11:30 -0500
List,
This is not intended to be an ad...and I don't even mention the name of it!
....just an explanation (before the Program is published) of how this stuff
that I use and try to sell, works.

Please don't anybody be offended!

This product does not lubricate anything! It is not oil,  Teflon, graphite
or any other "lubricant".

It is only a chemical that penetrates the first few millionths of an inch
of the lubricated metal. The metal tends to get hot during operation and
the oil wants to leave the heated area.

This stuff acts like an oil magnet (really) and draws cooler oil to the
heated area for lube and cooling. The grease (Lithium based) stays on hot
metal to over 1000 degrees.

That's all there is to it, and it works with any oil except animal oils.
The strength of the oil film is also (approximately) tripled.

There are a bunch of oils out there and they are all good. Some better than
others for certain applications. This will make any of them 2 to 3 times
more effective.

The other end of this is that list members get it for 5% over what I pay
for it.......so this ain't no gold mine! I'd love to give it to everybody
but the liner would suffer even more.

If you want it, get a hold of me. If not........well......have a good race!

Skip
512-303-2376