Glad I don't race bicycles

To: boogiewoogie12@hotmail.com, land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Glad I don't race bicycles
From: Want1937hd@aol.com
Date: Sat, 26 May 2001 00:05:50 EDT
Doug, a few days ago you mentioned the Bean Bandits founder raced bicycles, I
forgot to add something to that. This past Monday I picked up some freshly
sandblasted MG and Harley parts. The guy ahead of me was busy oiling a bunch
of parts that just came out of the blasting cabinet. They looked like barrels
from a revolver, but turned out to be parts for a truck fuel injection pump
that he manufactures. He mentioned that he makes all the parts for Cannondale
bicycles, which is the hot setup if you're into bike racing (non motored), I
thought auto racing was costly. A race ready Cannondale BICYCLE goes for
$60,000.00! Yup, sixty THOUSAND and the good riders have TWO! Bob in
connecticut