Re: Ford Sixes

To: "scott" <saltrunner@montana.com>, <ARDUNDOUG@aol.com>
Subject: Re: Ford Sixes
From: "Richard Fox" <v4gr@rcn.com>
Date: Sat, 26 May 2001 09:17:51 -0700
I have a few pictures of a flathead Ford six powered roadster at El Mirage
in around 50. Its an early day flopper with a tilt up body and ran pretty
good at the time. I think they were used as boat race motors at that time
also. My motors manual also show the Ford 6 with 4 mains not unlike Dodge
and GMC and most others.  Rich