Re: Air and PVC

To: "Bryan A. Savage Jr" <basavage@earthlink.net>
Subject: Re: Air and PVC
From: "Chris \"Dad\" Land" <eaglemot@bellsouth.net>
Date: Tue, 29 May 2001 11:04:52 -0400
that is what i have and no problems yet but we cleaned and glued the heck out of
it.works in my shop. maxton was a blast!........i love the people and that
place............well ,i sure hope oct at the salt doesn't get rained out this
year!. planning on speed week but i could use the weather and time to be farther
along than i am.......any bets on a rain out at oct.? what say yee?   ol
dad,running ww2 tech,40 years old in the 21st century