RE: Street Roadster Rules-Smokey-Oliver Wendell Holmes & more

To: WmTSmith@landracing.com, land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Street Roadster Rules-Smokey-Oliver Wendell Holmes & more
From: "Doug Anderson" <boogiewoogie12@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 30 May 2001 15:30:06 -0000
IT WENT,

"The young man knows the rules, but the old man knows the exceptions."

- Oliver Wendell Holmes

BUT HERE'S MY CURRENT PERSONAL FAVORITE!

  " ....one of the best ways to get yourself a reputation as a dangerous
citizen these days is to go about repeating the very phrases which our
founding fathers used in the struggle for independence."

-Charles Austin Beard, Historian

                OOoooooPs!..........  THATS "POLITICAL"  HUH ?

- -----SORRY KEITH! I COUN'T HEP IT!  TH'DEVIL MADE ME DO IT! --------

                 -"Doug down south" -in exile, in NuYawk

('course, then again, if you translated the above into the current
"arguement" about fenners, missing rules, and "what was" in the rulebook, it
could also be quite true as well....  -nez pa?  LOL!  )