RE: New on the album: Ardun Bill\'s Vincent Black Lightning

To: Dale.Clay@mdhelicopters.com (Clay, Dale), land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: New on the album: Ardun Bill\'s Vincent Black Lightning
From: ardunbill@webtv.net
Date: Thu, 31 May 2001 10:35:53 -0400 (EDT)
Hi Dale, glad you like that.  No, this bike's job is to be a showpiece
for rallies and shows until my Estate Sale comes off.  It's a lifetime
of collecting rare original Vincent racing parts and if it got hurt
racing I'd be suicidal.  The Great Vincent Riders of the past have done
it all already, and it would be almost impossible to even match their
achievements.  The Ardun is enough of a challenge for me.  Cheers Bill