Re: At the bend in the road...

To: "glen barrett" <speedtimer@charter.net>, "Jon Wennerberg"
Subject: Re: At the bend in the road...
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Fri, 1 Jun 2001 19:42:36 -0500
I can't believe no one addressed the Pot issue..... here is what I know...
it's an open air place.... doubt any of these folks care.... never seen a
cop....

20 yrs of the militrary pretty well cured me of any of this... but I
remember the concept....  not that I would have ever par taken in the
heathen devil weed in my earlier life.....

Keith ( Ps the Bend in the Road is a Cool Place to hang out )