Remembering Fortress Europa at Hitler's Atlantic Wall .....

To: edvs@uswest.net, land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Remembering Fortress Europa at Hitler's Atlantic Wall .....
From: "Doug Anderson" <boogiewoogie12@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 07 Jun 2001 00:02:27 -0000
ED & BRUCE:  -AS YOU SAY, " but times change and it seems people forget - or
worse- just don't care anymore."  -AND I WOULD ONLY ADD THAT RIGHT AFTER
THEY "FORGET" THEY TOTALLY SCREW UP, AND MAKE THE SAME SUPID MISTAKES OF THE
PAST, AN WALLAH, BEFORE YOU KNOW THERES ANOTHER G--Damn WAR....

  taking a moment to remember,... I am, Doug Anderson, -in NuYawk,

-whose Dad landed on Omaha Beach at dawn, June 7,1944 in a General Sherman
with the 741st Tank Batallion, 2nd Army, and went all through France,through
the Arch De Triumphe on into Belguim,and Checzklovakia, lived through the
terror and cold of "The Bulge", and drove over the Remagen Bridge into
Germany....  (-and you're dam right I'm proud of him... -GOD bless the
soldiers who made the lives we live possible )