RE. Re: Bore/Storke relationship's Plus some other Junk

To: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>, <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE. Re: Bore/Storke relationship's Plus some other Junk
From: "DrMayf" <drmayf@teknett.com>
Date: Sat, 9 Jun 2001 16:31:43 -0700
Well, now....you have had interesting discussions with Brad, huh? So why not
post the results of your discussions and let us be illuminated! Except for
me, I am always in the dark. I have the rod ratios for just about most of
the modern Ford engines on my web site.   http://wwwteknett.com/pwp/drmayf
Thanks to all who assisted me on door fasteners. I decided that you all were
correct and I went back to the original door latches. I managed to find all
the hardware and now have the drivers door temporarily installed. Nedd to
adjust some hinges... and the striker. Also, for all the Platense fans, I
still have not found the definition. But it does not matter anyway, because
the land deal for the two 1 1/4 acre plots fell through. Drat!! Off looking
again. Oh, Ordered my driveshaft from Driveline Service in Las Vegas. Pick
up Monday. Also found a cheap place to get injector bungs...40 bucks for 8,
which is 20 bucks cheaper that just about everywhere else. Also bought
finished fuel rails good for about 1500 hp. So I'll have a lot of margin.
Cleaning parts...sigh... Oh, I added some stuff about compression ratio and
how to figure it then some thoughts on cylinder pressure with boost. Same
web site. Working on Coastdown right now. Still have to do the model of NOS
into a NA motor and how that flow system works, and for Dick J add some
additional info on power required for the salt....'nuff to keep me busy....

ciao

mayf the ignorant desert rat