RE: animals

To: "LSR List" <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: animals
From: "Jeremy & MeShawn Fowler" <fowlers6@home.com>
Date: Sun, 10 Jun 2001 02:06:43 -0700
Well put Jon.  Although I enjoy the racing and most definitely enjoy meeting
other racers/fans, I personally am not all that interested in the technical
stuff...that I leave to my dad.  So...when the conversation on here gets too
technical, I simply delete it as you mentioned.  This way, I can still enjoy
my friends on the list as well as the racing, and not be bored with the
technical stuff :)

MeShawn (boy I know someone'll get me for saying the technical stuff is
boring) Fowler, Guam Bomb #743

MeShawn & Jeremy Fowler
Independent Associates
Pre-Paid Legal Services, Inc.(r)