Re: Just sharing this email from one of my rodding friends

To: FastmetalBDF@aol.com, land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Just sharing this email from one of my rodding friends
From: Want1937hd@aol.com
Date: Mon, 11 Jun 2001 08:55:53 EDT
In a message dated 6/11/01 8:20:11 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
FastmetalBDF@aol.com writes:

<< I'm reminded of an article I read in YANKEE Magazine about a guy
 reflecting on his grandfather. His favorite image of him was him walking
 behind a building he was moving with a straw in his mouth and a grin on
 his face; the horse knew the way and some kids were having fun
 retrieving the exiting rollers and replacing them in front of the
 building. The author recalled his grandfather's expression of "If it's
 hard, it's wrong", and I try to think of it when I'm problem solving. >>

                        That isn't new, The Eguptians moved the