Re: A great Sunday

To: "Clay, Dale" <Dale.Clay@mdhelicopters.com>
Subject: Re: A great Sunday
From: Joe Amo <jkamo@rapidnet.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Jun 2001 01:34:43 -0600
Update from JOE
    Joe viewed email from work
    Can't respond so I am at home Joe's wife Judie
    He says please pay attention to detail
    JOE and JON are two different people
    Joe is the Nurse who's been going slow at bonneville since 1991
    Jon is his brother who's obviously excited about running for the
first time
this year
    If you want to reprimand someone for spirited street riding you may
want to
have a talk with Ed VanScoy

    I suppose speeding is little more of a challenge on a HD that comes
with
about 60 HP at the rear wheel new JAP bike with 160 at the rear wheel
sorry
couldn't resist

    No harm done I'm sure we've all done some spirited traveling

    Hope to see you at the bend in the road then it will be easier to
keep us
trouble makers apart.
            Written by Judie (Joe's wife ) Joe's at work.