Re: Coriolis effect

To: RAWAWA@aol.com, land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Coriolis effect
From: Want1937hd@aol.com
Date: Mon, 11 Jun 2001 23:38:07 EDT
In a message dated 6/11/01 10:48:31 PM Eastern Daylight Time, RAWAWA@aol.com
writes:

<< Anybody out there have any info on the reality of the Coriolis (sp?)
effect ?
 It says that water flows down drains counter-clockwise north of the
 Equator,and clock-wise south of the Equator . D.R.L.A. or our  Doug,Maybe ?
 I accepted it as logical until recently when i came across something on this
 screen that said otherwise that made just as much sense. ...either way,maybe
 i spend too much time near the toilet............Bob, in anticipation of
 original answers,W in NY >>

                     OK, If you are smack dab on the Equator do all fluids
just stand still? Bob across the line in connecticut