Re: Cable release mechanisms

To: speedtimer@charter.net, land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Cable release mechanisms
From: "Doug Anderson" <boogiewoogie12@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Jun 2001 18:17:04 -0000
From: "glen barrett" <speedtimer@charter.net>

Subject: Product
Date: Mon, 11 Jun 2001 17:03:52 -0700

Just found an article in Design News regarding remote operating
actuation.They have remote latches, catches, locking gas springs and
mechanisms etc.

Cable Manufacturing and Assembly co.
10896 Industrial Parkway N.W.
PO Box 409
Bolivar, Oh. 44612-0409
800-586-8404
www.cmacable.com

This might help some with remote battery switch problems.

Glen

Glen, and List;

Thanks for the tip Glen.  I went there, and the stuff looks nice with a
large variety of push button, handles, and etc..... Could be a very useful
assortment of cables and releases.  However they are not very "chooseable"
onscreen.

I found you can ask for a printed catalog, so I did.

Others might want to as well.....

      So, we're jes' tryin' ta' hep'  -Doug A in NuYawk