CLESSIE CUMMINS BOOKS

To: RACE427@aol.com, land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: CLESSIE CUMMINS BOOKS
From: FastmetalBDF@aol.com
Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2001 08:35:43 EDT
        Hi Tony !    Haven' t seen you up here at our recent car meets
I hope you can make some of the better ones comong up soon !
        Try these books ....... looks like a lot of reading there !!!

                            " THE  ENGINE  THAT  COULD "

                  by  Jeffrey Cruikshank &  David B. Sicilia

                  Publ.  Harvard Business School   Dec 1997    640 pages

             " THE  DIESEL  ODYSSEY  OF  CLESSIE  CUMMINS "
               by   C. Lyle Cummins ( his son )
               Publ.   SAE    Sept  1998     399 pages

             " MANUFACTURING  PROBLEMS  IN  INDIA ,  THE
                        CUMMINS  DIESEL  EXPERIENCE "
               by Jack Baranson      168 pages
   I hope you find them all ..... think I will look for at least one of
                them .....
                                Bruce