Subject's / Ken Bond

To: <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Subject's / Ken Bond
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Thu, 14 Jun 2001 20:58:32 -0500
Ken Bond dropped by my business today and then took the Shop tour between
Brad's shop and Mine.... fun stuff and a great guy.... He brought a buddy
and we spend the afternoon bench racing.... took out the log book and walked
through our learning curve over the last couple of years... hopefully we
kept him from making some of the same mistakes we made along the way.... (
doubt it... somethings ya just gotta experience )

he made a comment about list topic's and I thought I would share the
collective philosophy (sp... who cares I'm in Bama you get the point ) of
the list on subject matter.... he mentioned how much he enjoyed the shear
bench racing aspect's of this.... Like Bruce sharing the History of racing
in the North East Or Tom and Doug sharing the History of the west.... Folks
to me this is great stuff.... but like Bruce said.... hit the delete button
if it doesn't interest you.....  But in the mean time..... Bring up your own
questions..... or your own subject's..... if it interest's you and you have
an interest in LSR then talk about it.....  Someone here will share that
Bond or Passion.... and if ya make a new friend as a result.... it's a
wonderful thing....

If the list gets boring or needs an injection I have to sit here racking my
brain coming up with something.... ( you ever tried to put Pea's on a
Rack? )  If your bored..... Tell us a story.... share a bit of History....
or hell if your sitting in the back round.... Jump in here and introduce
yourself.... tell us a tick about you.... bet ya find some new folks that
share your interests..... ( would you be totally quite at Cruise night? or
would you be a part? ... these folks don't bite if you aren't into Purple
driving suits )

Keith ( life is Grand..... trust me.... and they require spelling on
Check's )( but not here.... any X in the storm )