Generator

To: glen barrett <speedtimer@charter.net>, Keith Turk <kturk@ala.net>,
Subject: Generator
From: Dick J <lsr_man@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2001 21:42:43 -0700 (PDT)
Nuther thing Keith.  Generators don't cost that
much, and if you replace the lawn mower muffler
with one from a small motorcycle, you won't even
hear that thing when it runs!  Out here in the
big country we wouldn't be caught dead without a
generator.  It might come in handy right there in
Alabama when some obnoxious tropical storm knocks
out your power for a day or two.

Dick J
--- glen barrett <speedtimer@charter.net> wrote:
> KT
> How long do you plan on running the tow vehicle
> to use the heaters. Takes a
> pretty good power source to run a compressor.
> With gas at over $2.00 a
> gallon I would opt for a generator or run an
> extension cord to my neighbors
> pit.
> Glen

=====