Re: New member

To: Robert Bridge <robabridge@home.com>, land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: New member
From: Dick J <lsr_man@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2001 21:57:14 -0700 (PDT)
Uh Huh, just like I thought.  Western Canada
accent, EH!  I spent a lot of time at CFB Comox
about half way up on Vancouver Island.  What
kinda parts are you collecting?

Scott, the closest I've been to your home is
Niagra Falls on the Canadian side, but we both
got soft spots for muther Mopar so that makes us
sorta like kin-folk.  tsk tsk

Dick J
--- Robert Bridge <robabridge@home.com> wrote:
> Hello
>
> I am to the left on Gabriola Island just off
> Vancouver Island.  I was to
> Bonneville last year and have my hotels for
> this year.  I am collecting
> parts and hopefully one day I will tow to
> Bonneville.
> Bob from Canada
>
> At 08:06 AM 18/06/2001 -0400, you wrote:
> >   G'day eh, nice to see another Canadian on
> the list , where are you from.
> >I'm from Oakville Ont and have been to Maxton
> twice and intend to go to
> >Bonneville either next summer or in 2003.
> >Scott                         At 07:39 PM
> 6/17/01 -0700, you wrote:

=====
Dick J
In East Texas