Re: Intake Flow CFM

To: ddahlgren@snet.net, lsr_man@yahoo.com
Subject: Re: Intake Flow CFM
From: Flowbench@aol.com
Date: Thu, 21 Jun 2001 21:48:02 EDT
In a message dated 6/21/01 2:34:58 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
ddahlgren@snet.net writes:

<< The huge carb will never meter fuel correctly until you hit the peak
 rpm. Now that begs the question how are you going to get there under a load?

Just some food for thought ......or to add to the fire as the case may be,
but we ran 1050 domi's on 274" V-6 Chevrolets in the SCCA Trans-Am series
back in '86-'88. The reason was we got better distribution in the box type
intakes we were using, and I can assure you Willy T and Wally Dallenback had
no trouble running and beating the Roush turbo Merkers.